- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information
We've tried to keep it as simple as possible. Your privacy matters to Spectradyne LLC, so please take the time to get understand and be familiar with our practices. If you have any questions, please contact us
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. Some of our services require you to provide personal information, such as your name and email address.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about which of our services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Spectradyne LLC may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your name or email address.
- Log information. When you use our services, we automatically collect and store certain information. This includes:
- Details of how you use our Services.
- Telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Location information. When you use Spectradyne LLC services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address and/or WiFi access points.
- Unique application numbers. Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to us when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies. We sometimes use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We use the Google Analytics product helps to help us analyze the traffic to our website. Google Analytics information is linked, by us or by Google, with information about visits to multiple sites.
For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your use of our Services, feel free to contact us.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to improve our processes and Services. \
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Services.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example: You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it's important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
If you wish us to remove you from our email list, or otherwise wish us to remove any personal information we may have about you, please contact us.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it - unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Spectradyne LLC unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Spectradyne LLC when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Spectradyne LLC if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Spectradyne LLC, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners - such as distributors, advertisers or interested researchers.
We work hard to protect Spectradyne LLC and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Spectradyne employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities